Ways to Give to Sisters Of The Road
Donating funds keeps our Cafe open and serving healthy food, and allows us to continue offering EVMP trainings, engagement with policy-makers, and community organizing trainings for people experiencing homelessness and poverty.
Become a Sustaining Member
Dedicate monthly donations from your checking account or credit card and your gift keeps working each month to support an organization you believe in! Just give online and make sure to check the box next to “I would like my donation to recur.” Or, fill out and print a form to enroll in the Sustaining Membership program by mail.
Buy Meal Coupons
Meal Coupons are redeemed in our Cafe for a meal and a choice of a drink or side dish ($1.50 value). Meal Coupons are an innovative way to share a meal and start a conversation while responding to need in our community.
Hold a House Party
House Parties are parties organized by you – our supporters and volunteers – to bring your community together to get involved in Sisters. House parties both raise funds and increase awareness of homelessness and economic human rights, and help your friends become more engaged in systemic change. Click here to get started!
Fun Event Opportunities
Click here to learn all about the fun - from our online auction to benefit parties and concerts, there are many exciting events in the community to take part in and support Sisters!
Click here for more about these giving options.
- Albina Community Bank offers the Loop credit card which pays a percentage of purchases to Sisters and other great organizations!
- Forest Park Credit Union credit card pays 10% of interest to Sisters Of The Road and other great local organizations.
Volunteers of America Oregon Vehicle Donation Program makes it’s easy to donate your car, truck, van, motorcycle or even a boat to support Sisters. Click here or call the VOA vehicle donation hotline at 503-239-7944, and select Sisters Of The Road as your beneficiary.
- Workplace and employee giving is an easy and convenient way to become a regular supporter of Sisters’ work
- Corporate gift matchingis a great way to multiply your support! If you give or are planning on giving to support Sisters’ community and vital work, your employer may have a matching gift program to encourage and support employee giving!
Other Giving Options:
- Donations of stock
- Planned giving - click here for a brochure, and here to read an interview with a planned gift donor
- In-kind donations
- Buying Sisters gear (t-shirts, tote bags & more!)