Media By Sisters Of The Road
- Tickets now on sale for Winterfolk XXVII: Benefit for Sisters Of The Road
- Sisters offers cart storage to on Saturday 4/26 during Old Town Neighborhood Cleanup
- 2013 Together at the Table challenge match highlights the importance of family
- Proudly announcing our community partnership with Food Works, June 2012
- June 2012: Announcing our brand-new Full Plate Project!
- March 2012: Check out this press release announcing 2 events focused on poverty and people’s movements
- February 2012: We sent a press release calling on our community to “Stop the Hate – Stand Up For Each Other”
- Feburary 2012: Sisters Of The Road sent this press release announcing our Health Assessment report, created in partnership with University of Portland School of Nursing.
Opinion Pieces/Letters to the Editor
- Participants in the Empowered Voices Media Project (EVMP) filmed a short documentary about our community as part of the “One Day on Earth” diary project. Click here for the EVMP One Day on Earth page.
- Measure 73: Let’s do the right thing for all Oregonians, by Susan Jacobson - Sisters Board Member. The Oregonian, October 25, 2010
- The trap we’re laying for the weakest among us, by Michael Moore - Sisters Board Member. The Oregonian, October 19, 2010
- Be proud of Portland’s compassion, generosity, by Chani Geigle-Teller, Sisters Staff Member. Portland Tribune, September 23, 2010
Videos and Other Media
- The Empowered Voices Media Project YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Empoweredvoicespdx